Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sew it: My Summer Swimsuit Top

It was quite a week. It came and it went! I had a funeral to attend out of town. On returning to our home, we discovered that our place was in full blown renovation! Hence, no posts last week. It happens! In my spare moments, I've been plugging away at this swimsuit top. I love Kate Spade and wanted something bright, fun, and little retro. Last night I got it done! I used McCall's Pattern M5400, Top E. The girl in the next drawing looks a bit crazed! LOL! That's the drawing top I made.


The Pattern Envelope


Warning...I literally walked a 5K this morning {Meagan's Walk in Toronto} and couldn't wait to take the proper pictures! Here I am...still smiling!!
I have to say..I am quite happy! This top looks awesome on. I did make mistake, but also made some improvements, thanks to Assorted Notions


I had to share a few more happy shots of our walk today! It was my first 5K since being a mom. I couldn't be happier to walk for a better cause. There is my little angel!



Notice the wooden tambourine! We rattled it all the way to the end! SO MUCH FUN!! I'm so ready for  all the summer fun! Now, I have to sew the swimsuit bottom!! LOL!

No comments: