Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fashion + Interiors: The Graduate in Reverse


Resources:


{Worn by Celebs like Jessica Biel, Audrina Patridge, Kim Kardashian, & Nicole Richie}



Meet Designer Kerry Cushman!


She launched her designs in 2004 and it's been no stopping her! She is based in LA, so the inspiration never stops. I truly and loving her designs! Check out her website here.

Summer Reading for Bad Girls!


Fifty Shades of Grey is buzzing around the world. I haven't read it yet, but I'm intrigued. I almost grabbed a copy at Costco, so I'm assuming it's not that crazy! It was written by a woman that was inspired by The Twilight Series. Apparently, she was so enamoured by the Bella & Edward relationship that she wrote a version for adults. What do you think? Yeah or Nay! Check out more here:



 Lastly, a shameless photo of Kirsten Stewart and Rob Pattinson. I loved this Vanity Fair photo shoot from a few years back-breathless!

No comments: