Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Make an Entrance

Pinned Image


We have a modern entrance to our loft that prohibits a typical foyer entrance, but why stop dreaming? These are a few lovely foyer that get my pulse racing.

Pinned Image

The next foyer would be perfect for my sister, an California horse-lover...



Pinned Image

I love the graphic wallpaper. It makes this traditional space feel more contemporary and modern.

Pinned Image

This little photo steals my heart and it isn't the decor!!

Pinned Image

Lastly, a holiday foyer. It is time to celebrate!! I really love this last foyer...can you guess why? Ahem, please note the green trees outside! I'm guessing this was shot at sunny Cali home!! Perfect!

Pinned Image





{Images: 1.  2. 3. 4.

1 comment:

hope in high heels said...

These are all fantastic. The first one is my absolute favourite... simple, elegant and interesting. I have to say I am also very partical to the third one, being a horse lover from way back!

www.hopeinhighheels.com