Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Announcing Big News: We've got Baby #2 En Route!

(image via)


It has been months of silence at Modern Girl Style, but all for good reason! The most exciting reason is that my husband and I found out on New's Year Day that we were pregnant with our second baby! What a way to kick the year off! Talk about Making Plans in 2013! Did I ever mention how much I love baby toes?!
(image via)

I'm now in my second trimester and I think I've managed to have every single cold, flu, and illness out there. No Joke! My immune system has been down, but my spirits are up. These little set-backs only serve the purpose to slow me down and enjoy being home with my first beautiful baby girl, Makena, and to consider what the future might look like. Actually, I have no idea what life will be like with two awesome babies-and I try to not think about it too much because I just want it to be what it is.


(image via)

We will wait till delivery to discover the gender of baby two. It goes against convention but who would want to miss out on the drama and excitement of discovering more about your new baby when he or she is in your arms. 

(image via)
As my husband and I wait six more months of D-Day (delivery day-haha), I am writing with the intent of having my novel completely finished for review. So, if I don't get sick, have any more guests, nor take any more trips back home to California (like I did for 2-weeks in February) then it'll happen. The blog posts will be sparse until my novel is done, but as you can see things are full and blossoming in my life, and that's a wonderful place to be. Thanks again for visiting MGS!!

(image via)

No comments: