Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

On the Set: Fashion + Interiors


On the Set: Fashion + Interiors is a new series that I will be running this month. I've been so nuts about fashion that I've been neglecting my other love, interior design! This is my creative way to channel them together and keep the flame alive! The dress featured is available at Amanda Wakeley. I discovered a low budget version of the asymmetrical neckline by Calvin Klein for $70 at Marshall's. See the pic here at my Modern Girl Style tumblr, a shopping & around town blog. The interior is from Elle Decor

1 comment:

Hopeinhighheels said...

Great idea - can't wait to read more of them. Love that dress, it's so simple and sophisticated. Thanks for comment On blog makeover - it was so much fun to do!