Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sewing My First Dress


I haven't had time to focus on the construction of my off-shoulder dress. I wanted to get something done quick and fast. New Look 6936 was the perfect solution. As a new mom, I also need dresses that are easy to go. My sister hates the print of this dress, but I like it because it reminds me of my wedding in Maui! So take or leave the fabric of this dress, the pattern rocks. It really is super easy to sew. A great dress for a beginner like me! I also like the other options for the bodice of the dress. The kimono style dress really is the best for my post-baby body! 


What can I say? I make a bunch of sacrifices for my little girl-but it's all soo worth it! Now, my mom is still in town and like no one in my family, including my mom, understands my blogging thing. She is on a melt-down to leave and do what?! Shop! Got to run and guess what? I'm wearing this dress today!

No comments: