Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Vintage Girl with a Twist

Vintage Girl with a Twist
Vintage Girl with a Twist by moderngirlstyle featuring Roberto Cavalli


My first Polyvore set! I thought I had an account, it turned out I didn't, why not throw together some amazing pieces for the life I'd love to have! I mean when is the last time I thought to wear anything like those crazy black boots. I need to learn to live a little!! LOL!!

The Items in My Set
Here are some other looks that I fell in love with today...



Tagged
Tagged by suchita s(Celebrity contest) featuring Marc by Marc Jacobs bags





Untitled
Untitled by suchita s(Celebrity contest) featuring Rene Caovilla shoes





For ♫ DALo0oLa ♫
For ♫ DALo0oLa ♫ by suchita s(Celebrity contest) featuring Monsoon




Items in this set:
Monsoon Accessorize - Leatrice Cocktail Dress, 85 GBP
Kelsi Dagger Rosabella - Aubergine, $200
Red Python Berkley Letterbox Clutch by Michael by Michael Ko, 270 GBP
Jewellery - Bangles - Ginseng Ebony Bangle, $425
Copper Dreaming Art Deco Style Drop Earrings, $32


Dedicated to all vintage lovers...<3
Dedicated to all vintage lovers...<3 by suchita s(Celebrity contest) featuring Jeffrey Campbell shoes



All the holidays are around the corner!!! More shopping ideas to follow!

No comments: